Welcome to the website of City Airlines GmbH. We are pleased about your visit and your interest in our company.
1. Name and contact details of the controller and the data protection officer
Controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
The data protection officer of City Airlines GmbH can be reached at the above address, Attn: Data Protection Officer of City Airlines GmbH.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and type and purpose of processing
When visiting the website
It is not necessary to provide personal data (e.g. name, address, e-mail etc.) for the use of our online offer. When you visit our website, your browser automatically transmits information to the server of this page. These so-called log files are temporarily stored until they are automatically deleted:
- Browser type/ version
- Used Operating system
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- Host name/IP address of the accessing computer
- Date and time of the server request
- Websites from which the user's system reaches our website
- Websites accessed by the user's system via our website
- Amount of data transferred in each case
The data is stored in log files to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data serves to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
Our legitimate interest in data processing pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR also lies in these purposes. In no case we use the collected data to draw conclusions about your person. The consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future.
3. Use and forwarding of personal data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your data to third parties if:
- You have given your explicit agreement pursuant to Art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- The disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. f GDPRis necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure your data
- In the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- This is permitted by law and is required by Art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
5. Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
- To request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be revealed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- To immediately request the correction of incorrect or completion of personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- To request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the enforcement, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you do so for the enforcement, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have filed an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- In accordance with Art. 7 lit. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- To complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence, your workplace or at our company headquarters.
6. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to datenschutz(at)dlh.de.
7. Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of January 2023.
This website uses the open source web analytics service Matomo.
With the help of Matomo, we are able to collect and analyze data about the use of our website by website visitors. This allows us to find out, among other things, when which page views were made and from which region they came. We also collect various log files (e.g. IP address, referrer, browsers and operating systems used) and can measure whether our website visitors perform certain actions (e.g. clicks, purchases, etc.).
The use of this analysis tool is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior in order to optimize its website. Following corresponding consent, processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR and § 25 para. 1 TTDSG. The consent can be revoked at any time.
We host Matomo exclusively on our own servers, so that all analysis data remains with us and is not passed on.
For more information, please visit: https://www.matomo.org/
If you do not agree with the storage and use of your data, you can deactivate the storage and use here.